TRAINING QUALITY METAL WORKING PROFESSIONALS
Atlas employs and trains quality metal working professionals.
1st shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
2nd shift: Monday – Thursday 2:30 pm – 1:00 am
Assembler (1st or 2nd Shift): As a local Precision Sheet Metal Shop, we are looking for an Assembler with previous hand assembly in a non-assembly line environment.
- Experience in metal assembly, working with hand tools, rivet gun, pop rivets, pneumatic drills
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to frequently lift/push/pull objects that are up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to tolerate prolonged standing (anti-fatigue mats provided)
- Pay from $18 – $20 per hour DOQ
Material Handler (1st or 2nd Shift): Work within our warehouse and shop floor by moving, handling, and storing different sheet metal materials.
- Maintain and stock Kan Ban shelves and tower
- Load and unload truck
- Forklift and pallet jack experience
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Knowledge of operating warehouse machinery a plus
- Pay ranges from $17.00 – $19.00 per hour DOQ
Press Brake Operator (2nd Shift): Looking for a skilled press brake operator who has 5 – 7 years of experience working with Cincinnati and Bystronic press brakes.
- Must be able to read blueprints along with calculate bend allowances and offsets
- Must have own inspection and measurements tools
- Programming experience helpful
- Pre-employment physical, drug test, and background check required
- Pay ranges from $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Step #1 – Fill out and application:
Step #2 – Send us your application:
Or, if you prefer, send the document to email@example.com