TRAINING QUALITY METAL WORKING PROFESSIONALS
Atlas employs and trains quality metal working professionals.
1st shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
2nd shift: Monday – Thursday 2:30 pm – 1:00 am
Purchasing Assistant/Inventory Control Clerk: As a local Precision Sheet Metal Shop, we are looking for a.Purchasing Assistant/Inventory Control Clerk.
- Create PO’s to purchase raw materials, parts, supplies
- Follow-up on outstanding/late PO’s
- Manage VMI programs
- Cycle counting of materials, hardware and related inventory control items
- Pay from $23 – $26 per hour DOQ
Assembler (1st or 2nd Shift): As a local Precision Sheet Metal Shop, we are looking for an Assembler with previous hand assembly in a non-assembly line environment.
- Experience in metal assembly, working with hand tools, rivet gun, pop rivets, pneumatic drills
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to frequently lift/push/pull objects that are up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to tolerate prolonged standing (anti-fatigue mats provided)
- Pay from $18 – $20 per hour DOQ
Material Handler (2nd Shift): Work within our warehouse and shop floor by moving, handling, and storing different sheet metal materials.
- Maintain and stock Kan Ban shelves and tower
- Load and unload truck
- Forklift and pallet jack experience
- Experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Knowledge of operating warehouse machinery a plus
- Pay ranges from $17.00 – $19.00 per hour DOQ
Laser Operator (1st Shift): Looking for a skilled laser operator who has 2 – 3 years of experience.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Ability to nest parts to maximize sheet utilization
- Set-up, operate and adjust machinery according to laser set up sheet
- Operator the laser computer
- Load raw steel to laser and unload finished product from laser
- Perform a visual inspection of raw steel and finished jobs
- Experience with Salvagini laser helpful
- Programming experience helpful
- Pay ranges from $20.00 – $23.00 per hour DOQ
Press Brake Operator (2nd Shift): Looking for a skilled press brake operator who has 5 – 7 years of experience working with Cincinnati and Bystronic press brakes.
- Must be able to read blueprints along with calculate bend allowances and offsets
- Must have own inspection and measurements tools
- Programming experience helpful
- Pre-employment physical, drug test, and background check required
- Pay ranges from $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
Part-Time Production Worker: You set your own hours. $17.00 per hour with the potential of transitioning into full-time. Great opportunity for students!
- Production workers need to work a minimum of 4 hours per shift – 20 hours a week preferred up to 30 hours maximum.
- Shift minimum of 4 hrs. is required during these time frames: Monday – Friday 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- Previous manufacturing, general production worker experience or schooling related to manufacturing is preferred but not required.
- On the job training will be provided. We hire candidates with a positive attitude, great work ethic and willingness to learn!
- Must be 18 years old and able to pass a drug screen and background check
Step #1 – Fill out and application:
Step #2 – Send us your application:
Or, if you prefer, send the document to email@example.com