EMPLOYMENT TRAINING QUALITY METAL WORKING PROFESSIONALS
Atlas employs and trains quality metal working professionals.
-Material Handler on our 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift to join our growing team.
1st shift hours are Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
2nd shift M- TH 2:30 pm – 1:00 am. With Friday – Sunday off
3rd shift Friday – Sunday 6am – 6:30 pm (3 -12 hour days) work 36 get paid for 40.
- Maintain and stock Kan Ban Shelves
- Maintain and stock Tower
- Unload/load trucks
- Receive material and sign original bill of lading (BOL)
- Apply material ID labels to pallets
- Move material as needed
- Shakeout of skeletons if needed
- Unload punches with finished parts and stage for next operation
- Call and arrange for scrap pickup
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to take direction well
- Must be able to prioritize tasks
- Must be detail orientated
- Must have basic computer skills
- Overhead Crane
- Scrap/Skeleton movement
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Must be able to speak/converse in English.
All offers of employment subject to pre-employment drug screen, background check and reference checks.
Job Type: Full-time
– Part-Time Production Worker: you set your hours $15.00 per hour with the potential of transitioning into full-time. Great opportunity for students!
- Production workers need to work a minimum of 4 hours per shift – 20 hours a week preferred up to 30 hours maximum.
- 4 hour shift minimum is required during the following time frames:
- Monday – Friday 3:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Previous manufacturing, general production worker experience or schooling related to manufacturing is preferred but not required. On the job training will be provided. We hire candidates with a positive attitude, great work ethic and willingness to learn!
- Must be 18 years old, pass a drug screen and background check.
– CAD Designer: Performs engineering work needed to design and program sheet metal parts. Must have experience using Radan programming software as well as experience using Solidworks.
– Press Brake – 2nd Shift: Skilled set-up and operator utilizing Cincinnati machines with 7-10 years of experience. Programming experience helpful. Multiple bends per part with close tolerances.